| Dinghy racing
Safe, extremely strong but light textile connector made of high-strength fibres. Thanks to its properties, it is a good replacement of metal shackles and carabiners.
The textile soft shackle is:
- Extremely strong - high-strength fiber can handle high loads.
- Lightweight - 10 times lighter than a metal carabiner of the same strength.
- Soft - adapts to the bend. You can easily hide it in your pocket.
- Easy to lock / unlock - a special knot prevents unlocking even under heavy loads. You do not need additional tools to open and close the shackle. No pin which could fall.
- Silent – contact of metal against metal makes unpleasant sounds.
- Safe - does not damage spraying or painting. It does cause injury when dropped from the height.
- Floating - it does not get lost after falling into water.
- Textile shackle has a long service life. Thanks to a special surface treatment, it resists abrasion, UV radiation, chemicals and is not subject to corrosion.
- Usage: sailing, outdoor, industry and many other areas.
- Replaces heavy metal shackles. Use it wherever you need to connect anything safely and easily.
Pull the string, put the knot through the eye and tighten the eye to assure the knot cannot slip out.
Pulling the string will stretch the eye again so you can take the knot out of the eye and disconnect the soft shackle.
Safe working load